- Players must be available in discord (https://discord.gg/jmmKUJg) and your Team Name, Discord Nickname, and In-Game Name (steam nickname) should all match!
Week 3 Schedule
Check-ins: May 20th @ 3:00-3:45PM EST
Round 1 Games May 20th @ 4:00PM EST
How to register & enroll?
CLICK HERE FOR A GUIDE
May FOCS Invitational Prize
May FOCS Week 3 Prize:
- $50-100/week (depends on Matcherino goal(s) reached).
Earn and Accumulate points each week to earn a spot in the May FOCS - NA Invitational.
- First Blood: 20 pts
- 1 kill: 20pts
- 2 kills: 45pts
- 3 kills: 75pts
- 4 kills: 110pts
- 5 kills: 150pts
- 6 kills: 195pts
- 7 kills: 245pts
- 8 kills: 300pts
- 9 kills: 360pts
- 1st: +200 pts
- 2nd: +175 pts
- 3rd: +150 pts
- 4th: +125 pts
- 5th: +100 pts
- 6th: +80 pts
- 7th: +60 pts
- 8th: +40 pts
- 9th: +20 pts
- 10th: 0 pts
- All Players In-Game Name & Discord Nickname should be the same as the nickname here on FastFrags for easy identification & smoother score resulting.
- In the event of a Point Draw, the player with the higher kill count will advance (kills are a larger risk).
- No Director interference will be initiated by the host in charge of creating the lobby or admin spectating the game, to allow a fair playing environment to everyone.
- Teaming is strictly forbidden and will not be tolerated, Players who are teaming will be disqualified from the event.
- Utilizing a forbidden zone to farm, harvest, or loot in a way that is counterproductive to the tournament is prohibited. Using the zone to escape nukes is allowed, but exploiting a forbidden area is prohibited. (directors/admins will issue one warning in game if they feel u are abusing, a 2nd instance will result in Disqualification from the event)
LOBBY HOST & PASSWORD DISTRIBUTION
- All NA event Lobbies will be hosted on US EAST Servers.
- Each game will be hosted by a designated admin who will call out for groups of players to DM them in discord for the lobby password. Please watch the tournament #information channel in Discord for announcements!
- Upon game announcement all players will have 5 minutes to have messaged the corresponding admin for their match. If you have not joined the game server within 5 minutes of your game being announced; then the admin will begin to search for substitute players.
- If there are no substitutes available it will be at the admins discretion to wait any longer or to start the game with the current players in the server.
- If an admin host is not available, the first player in the bracket list will become the New Lobby Host (an admin will announce if this is the case, and they will be given a Lobby Host role in discord as well).
Restarts / Disconnects
- It is a player's responsibility to contact the admin who started your game lobby if there is a disconnection. Be safe rather than sorry, tell whatever admins you can if the disconnect happens so we can come up with a speedy recovery for it.
- Restarting the game is completely at the director/admin's discretion. All restarts are circumstantial on the situation at hand.
- The director/admin may call for a full restart if a player disconnects either before first blood or within the first 3 minutes of a game's start to allow an even game for all participants.
- If a player disconnects mid-game in an advancement game (Any round pre-finals) the director/admin may force a restart with the players who were still alive at the time of disconnect to determine placement positions. The option of tallying kills pre-disconnect or restarting with a specific players will be optioned depending on the circumstance.
- If a player in the lobby has the “alternate lobby bug” where you can hear a seperate game then you should exit the game immediately at the start of the game. All other players should follow suit and be ready to receive the new match password.
Communication and In Game Voice
- The use of In Game voice by active players is allowed. Please be respectful and keep all language PG. Players are subject to their conduct and may be penalized for breaking any code of conduct.
- Using In Game voice after death is absolutely prohibited with the exception of crediting your opponent with a "GG" or wishing them luck in the game. Utilizing voice chat after death exceeding those terms may be grounds for disqualification pending admin discretion.
- No use of external communication programs (discord, steam, etc,...) is allowed to communicate with other active players. Anyone found using such programs to communicate with active players may be subject to disqualification.
New Items & Powers
- Any new item that is implemented mid month or prior to a match weekend then that item will be disqualified by default from all coexisting tournaments at that time until further notice.
- If any new items are released in this time frame, the players that are playing in the FOCS invitational will have the right to vote on allowing the new item for the event finals or not.
- Players are allowed to stream their own point of view of the event, however we ask that you have at least a 2 minute (120 second) delay to avoid stream sniping.
Finals will be played as a Best of Three (Bo3) series of games and winners will be determined based on a combined score from the three (3) game series.