The release of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds on the Xbox One has had some difficulties, as the initial release was plagued by low performance and failures. In the time since then, the developer of PUBG Corp. has been actively working on the optimization of the game for Microsoft's latest consoles (XboxOne, XboxOneS, XboxOneX).
Based on a much larger update released earlier this week, the second update of PUBG on Xbox One contains more optimizations, bug fixes and some changes in game mechanics. The update hopes to solve some of the errors that are causing the game to crash, while adjusting the recoil values for all weapons. The range for the sensitivity of the controller has also increased and some elements of the user interface have been giving a bit more polish.
- Continued performance optimizations
- The tuning range for the general sensitivity option has been expanded
- Weapon recoil reduced across the board (Xbox Only)
- Team UI will now correctly display voice chat status
- Additional Localization updates
- A variety of crash fixes
- Fixed an issue where casting bar UI remains onscreen when spectating a target who died while using an item from their inventory
Xbox Game Preview Patch Notes #2 [PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds].
I am a full time developer and aspiring entrepreneur with a long love of competitive gaming and everything eSports. Founder & Developer of FastFrags.com and KushCupid.com (Legacy Projects Include: CEGL.net, cSports.com, SurvivalOperations.net and D2Asylum.com).